Sunday, October 31, 2010

C4K #3 and #4 and #5, #6, #7

My first blog comment was on the littlevoice/littlescholars blog! The entire blog was fantastic! They use a lot of videos to tell their stories. All the children do all kinds of projects and videos! I watched a few of them and they are really great!




My second blog(#4) comment was called Indy's Intriguing Ideas. I looked around her blog and she is very smart and very artistic. She made a quiz about where she is from which is New South Wales, Australia, and I of course knew nothing about it so I told her I would learn about it and re-take the quiz and hopefully make a hundred. Her quiz was very good. It asked about the bird, the flower, the population among others! Very intuitive! I also commented on her drawing of a postcard they had to do! It was so good! Here's what I said to her on her blog! My name is Carly Dougherty. I live in the United States of America and attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You’re blog is amazing! First of all I tried your quiz and I knew nothing! I promise I will learn all about where you are from! Second, your postcard is amazing. It’s so beautiful! Did you really draw this? If so you have a wonderful talent! I look forward to visiting your blog more and I hope you keep it up! You are doing wonderfully! I was very impressed with Indy's creativity!


My third blog (#5) was October 17, 2010. His name is David and he attends school about half and hour outside of the capital of Tasmania, Hobart. He is an avid blogger and is doing a great job! He posted a blog about anger. He described a few things that made him angry, like getting in trouble for doing something he didn't do and he also said that sometimes he gets so mad he will punch something! But he said he got mad at his dad one day while moving and was able to relax and help his dad out. So I posted on his blog in return, Hey! My name is Carly and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama USA. I am taking a class called edm310 and was told to check out your blog, so here I am!! You seem to be doing such a great job!
You’re Dealing with Anger blog is very good! I’m glad you are able to pinpoint what makes you angry! I get angry to. I am sure everyone does! Sometimes if I feel myself getting really angry I will step back from the situation and take a deep breath and count to ten. It really helps me, so maybe it could help you! At least you were able to get through your anger while helping your dad!You are doing a great job blogging! Keep it up!


My fourth blog(#6) was on October 24, 2010. I commented on Jon C's blog! He just started so he didn't have much! His post was that he loved the Minnesota Vikings as well steak and basketball! I commented back Hi Jon! I am a student at the University of South Alabama and am enrolled in a class called EDM310. I was sent to your blog to comment! First of all, I am a huge Saint’s Fan for football! I love basketball as well! Duke and North Carolina are my favorite college teams! I also love volleyball! Steak sounds so good right now as well! I also like chicken and macaroni and cheese! What else do you like? What are your hobbies? How is school? Can’t wait to hear back from you!
Carly Dougherty




My fifth blog(#7) for Kids was on October 31, 2010! I got to see Rhiannon's Blog! She was such a good blogger and had questions for everyone to answer after her blog! I read the blog about a run they had to do to raise money for uganda! She ran 13 laps to raise money! She asked at the end of the blog is you have run? If you enjoyed it? and how long did you run? I posted on her blog, Dear Rhiannon,
My name is Carly Dougherty and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama USA! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment! That is so great that you ran 13 laps!! It’s very important to raise money for other people!! I try and run everyday! It’s great exercise and really good for your heart! The longest I have ever run is 13.5 miles! It took me a long time and was a lot of work! It was worth it though! Keep up the great work on your blog! You are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment