Sunday, October 3, 2010

C4K #1 and #2

My student was Edgar. He is 14 and has an older brother and a younger sister. He said his challenge was to get a good education. I commented back asking for him to tell me more about him. What his favorite music or movies were, things like that. I also told him a little about myself.

Edgar's Manifesto was that he promised to get to bed early so he can wake up and get to school early and be ready to learn. He also said not to be tardy to class and not talk to his friends in the hallway. He promised to be a better student by not talking when then teacher talked so he could pay more attention. The last thing he promised was to get good grades by turning his homework in on time! I commented that I am very excited to see your blog! Your manifesto has started off great. I think all of your promises are great and I hope that you can continue to keep these up! Going to sleep early is very important! Make sure you eat a good breakfast too!! I used to talk a lot in class and realized I was missing out on a lot of great information from my teacher! Good Luck with these! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment