Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teacher Post #4

I was directed toward Dianna Krause's blog for my teacher post this week. First off her blog is amazing. There are so many links on this blog. There is so much information. The first blog I posted on was a link she posted about top twenty ways to use google docs. Here is what I posted:
Hey! My name is Carly Dougherty and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama. I am taking an education media class and was led to your blog! First of all your blog is amazing. There are so many resources, tools and ideas to use! This post is wonderful. This is great list of of ideas to use for each subject! i never knew all you could use google docs for all of this! It is so great! Again, your blog is so great and I’m glad I was led to it! Thank you! I’ll be writing a summary post onto my blog in the next couple weeks so please check it out!


The second blog I posted on was a quiz about "What color are you?" It asks you questions that you rate from 1-4. 1 being least like you and 4 being most like you. It asks you a series of questions basically asking you to describe yourself. Are you competitive, cooperative etc. Here are my results:
The quiz also goes into detail about your color and what it means. This is a great way for children to really see the qualities they think they have themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment