Sunday, November 14, 2010

Google Forms


My survey for EDM 310 class was based on the Life of a College Student. I asked questions about work, school, and other activities around the University of South Alabama. Here are my results. 


I had 22 responses on my form. It was on the life of a college student. This first question was  are you a full or part time student. 18 students were full and 4 were part time. The next question was asking what their major was. 13 were elementary ed majors, 5 were secondary ed majors, 2 Physical ed majors, 1 Music ed and 1 Special ed. 

In this picture I asked the question Do you have a job and the second question asked If so how many hours do you work? 13 do have a job and 9 do not work. Of the 13 that work,  only one works 40 hours a week. The rest work between 15-25 hours a week. 
I asked if they were part of sorority or fraternity. All but one said no. The one that said yes is in Alpha Gamma Delta.

I asked on a scale of 1-5 how many hours a day do you do homework? 1 being none and 5 being more than five hours, I had 1 say they don't do homework, 7 rate themselves at a two, 6 rate themselves at a three, 4 rate themselves at a four, and only 4 spend more than five hours a day doing homework. 

How many hours do you spend watching television or playing video games?
1-2 hours- 13 students
2-3 hours- 8 students
3-4 hours-1 student
4-5 hours- no students

I also asked them to check the events they attend at the University of South Alabama.
17-Football; 7-Baseball; 2-Softball/Volleyball; 1-Soccer; 9-Basketball


I asked them to rank on a scale of 1-5 how important it was to attend sporting events at the University of South Alabama.
1 being the least and 5 being the most important they answered:
8 rated one; 5 rated two; 6 rated three; 1 rated 4; 2 rated 5.

I also asked if there were any other events besides sports they were interested in attending at the University of South Alabama. Most of them said no. One said guest speakers.  About 5 said theater, dances, performances. 3 said they would love to spend more time with all events if they could but they can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment