Monday, November 29, 2010

C4K #8,9,10,11 and special blog

I commented on Paige's Page in Mrs. Cassidy's class! She has some great blogs with some really good pictures that she drew. The blog I commented on was about Halloween. She said she was going to go as a unicorn! Here is what I posted on her blog:
Hey Paige! My name is Carly Dougherty. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your blog! You are doing so well! Did you have a good time trick-or-treating? I hope you got a lot of candy!! Keep up the great work! I also listened to your story at the beginning of your blog! You are a good reader! 

I commented on Emily's Blog from Gaudet 60. She talked about P.E. and how she loved football, volleyball and soccer. She loves playing outside with her friends but doesn't really like to be one the track! I commented on her post:
Hey Emily! My name is Carly Dougherty and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your blog! Everything is bright and colorful! You also give great descriptions of everything! I am actually in school to be a P.E. Teacher. I am so glad you enjoy it! Volleyball is one of my favorite sports! I used to love going outside and playing at school! I love running, it is very good for you! Walking the track is good for you too so make sure you do it as much as you can! Keep up the excellent work!



I commented on Britney R's blog in Mrs. Melito's Class! She did a blog on Sir Isaac Newton. She explained who he was and what he accomplished. She used wonderful pictures as well! She also has other blogs where is she is breaking down math problems. She does a great job doing this! She seems to be very smart! Here is what I wrote to her blog on Sir Isaac Newton:
My name is Carly Dougherty. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama! You have done such a great job with your posts! You did so good with this post. Where did you find all the information about Isaac Newton? You did so good with the pictures as well. I also looked at your other posts and they are so good! You are very good at explaining/breaking down math problems! Do you enjoy math? I was never very good at math! You seem like you are though! Keep up the excellent work! You are doing so good!


Mr. St. Pierre's Class blog was so great. I commented on Yasime's Blog! She talked about her favorite flavors of gum! Fruit was her top favorite! They are allowed to chew gum in class as long as they don't disturb anyone. I took the pleasure of searching around her blog posts and found out she loves horses, reading and movies! Here is what I commented on her blog:
Hey! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I was told to read your blog by my teacher! You are doing such a great job! I love fruit and mint gum! That is so neat that your teacher lets you chew gum in class! I wish I were allowed to chew gum when I was younger in school! I read some of your posts and you seem to be very interested in horses and reading and movies! That is so great! What are your favorite movies and books not mentioned on here! You are doing so great! Keep up the great work!
Carly

I commented on Rocio Flores from Mrs. Huebner's class! She wrote a story about a lion and a witch! Here is her story she wrote on her blog!:
The Little Girl That Was a Lion
Rocio Flores
In the zoo there was a girl that was a lion. Her name was Rose. Rose was 10-years-old. Rose became a lion because a witch cast a spell on her. The witch’s name was Corn. Corn was known for making little girls into lions. Corn lived in a plant. Corn’s plant’s name was Ana. Ana was at the top of a hill. The hill was 10 feet tall.
She lived in the town of Cheeseburger. The town had a bad zoo. The zoo was bad because they never gave the animals food. Rose did not want to be there for a year. One day she saw a new lion coming. Rose was thinking of a plan. Rose said to the other lion that she could go home now. “Will one of you go with me?”
“No,” one answered Rose.
“Look,” Rose said to a lion named Matt, “I am not going to talk to you.”  Rose would not talk to him because he does tricks on her all the time.
“I am not trying to trick you,” said Matt.
“Matt stop it now,” said Rose.
“Stop fighting,” said Matt’s mom.
“Look it is Corn,” said Matt.
“Corn what are you doing here,” said Rose?
“I am here to take the spell off,” said Corn.
So, that is what Corn did. Rose went home after Corn took the spell off. Corn went to the Cornfield and lived there. Two months later, Rose got addicted to eating cheese. One Month after that Rose turned into cheese.
THE END
This is what I posted: Hey! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. This is such an interesting story! You chose great names and did a great job being creative! I also love the picture! What made you think of this story? You really have done a great job and it is a wonderful story! The end is very funny! Do you like cheese? What would you do if you really were addicted to cheese?! Thanks for the post! Keep up the great work!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment