Tuesday, August 24, 2010

About Me

Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Carly Dougherty. I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Physical and Health Education. I have been an athlete most of my life so there was no doubt I wanted to do something that involved sports. I am also going to be a volleyball coach! I coach 7th grade girls at St. Pius Catholic School as well as officiate for Mobile Area Officials Volleyball Association.

Outside of my life of school and coaching, I have a beautiful daughter named Kendall. She was born on February 21, 2008. My family is my support system. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. I also work for an amazing family, Todd and Elizabeth. I am a nanny to their two children, Aynsley who is 6 and Annabeth who is 4.

I am excited to see where this blog takes me as well as who it leads me to!

2 comments:

  1. A coach! Great. I think all teachers should be coaches (instead of teachers) In the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly,

    You came into the lab today, and I never would have guessed that you have such a dynamic personal life and professional goals. I cannot get over how diverse this EDM310 semester students are-- it's great! Be sure to pull from your personal experiences when posting about what you watch/ read... it makes our viewing experience much more enjoyable-- and helps to give you an online voice.

    Good luck this semester and particularly your podcast!

    ReplyDelete